In today’s blog we are going to aware you about corona i.e. covid19.
What is COVID19 virus?
A new respiratory virus that caused severe pneumonia was first identified in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The virus is now spreading person-to-person in growing numbers in greater than 50 countries, but 94% of cases are in China.
To know more about corona watch below video,
- What are the symptoms and complications of virus that causes COVID-19?
Current symptoms reported for patients with COVID-19 have included mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
The CDC believes that symptoms may appear anywhere from 2 to 14 days after exposure
How you can protect yourself?
Everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses will work with this novel corona virus. Those actions include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitzer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Initial estimates of the COVID-19 impact on India’s trade were $348m, but likely to increase given the global spread.
The National Institute of Virology lab in Pune is serving as the nodal lab for coronavirus testing in India. The Pune lab has facilities for COVID-19 molecular diagnosis and next-generation sequencing.
The labs are equipped with reagents to test up to 25,000 samples. The Indian government is in the process of adding more coronavirus testing laboratories in the country.
STAY HOME! STOP THE SPREAD!