About Brain Checker
Brain Checker ® is India’s Largest Career Counseling Company with over 750+ Franchises across 23 States in India. Established in 2012, Brain Checker® has over 40+ PhDs as Consulting Experts and 15+ Subject Matter Experts on it’s Advisory Panel. Brain Checker ® has guided more than 5 Lakh Students since 2012, assisting them in making informed career decisions.View Details
Dr. Ashwin Raje, PhD
(PhD-Marketing, PDGM-Marketing, Chartered Marketer (CIM London), MA-Counseling Psychology, DIEM, BBA-HR) President & Co-Founder, Brain Checker Techno ServicesRead more
Keya Raje, MA
(MA-Counseling Psychology, BA-Industrial Psychology, Dip. in Adolescent Psychology, Dip. In Early Education) Vice-President & Co-Founder, Brain Checker Techno ServicesRead more
Our Product Basket at a Glance
Brain Stamina® is a revolutionary Cognitive Brain Development Program designed by...
Brain Checker Psychometric Assessment or Test (BCPA) is a unique assessment tool...
Why Choose Us?
- India’s Top 15th Franchisor of 2017 by Franchise Asia
- India’s No.1 Low Cost Education Franchise Opportunity of 2017 by Franchising World Magazine
- India’s Top 30 Franchisor of 2016 by Franchising World Magazine
- India’s Top 100 Franchisor of 2014 by Franchising World Magazine
- Recognised for Entrepreneurial Excellence on Yo! Success
- Covered by India’s Leading Newspapers Including Times of India, Dainik Bhaskar, Deccan Chronicle et al.
- Less than 10% of Indian Students undergo any form of career counselling!
- 85% students are unhappy with their career choices after 5 years!
- 17% of world's suicide's (age fewer than 21) happens in India!
- Less than 5 students in 100 undergo career counselling in T2 & T3 Cities in India
- More than 60 Crore Indians are below the age of 24 and need guidance to make smart choices
- Cognitive Education is imparted at School Level in Western Education Systems, unlike in India where Schools have no mechanism to incorporate Cognitive Education in Learning
- Students with exposure to Cognitive Education & Brain Development Techniques at the right age are 92% more likely to succeed at Graduate Levels and above
- Only 1% Students in India undergo any formal Cognitive Brain Development Program to augment Critical Thinking and 150+ Other Cognitive Skills
- There are more than 150+ Cognitive Skills which need to be developed in Kids aged 6+
- More than 20% students in a class are either suffering from Reading Disabilities or Learning Disabilities
- 90% of Dyslexia and Dyscalculia suffering students do not get any professional help on account of ignorance or lack of awareness
- 80% Learning Disabilities can be managed and treated if proper intervention is provided at the right age
- Less than 1% Indian Schools do primary screening of students to assess or ascertain if their students face any learning disability which could be hampering their academic growth